I take vitamin C for colds… I prefer to get mine from Camu Camu, the amazing Amazonian fruit that has the world’s highest vitamin C content.”Dr. James Duke, USDA scientist and author of The Green Pharmacy.
Is your vitamin C supplement really vitamin C?
Probably not! Ninety-nine percent of all vitamin C supplements are ascorbic acid, calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate or potassium ascorbate. Despite marketing claims, these laboratory-produced molecules are not natural vitamin C — far from it. They are chemically synthesized molecules manufactured in a test tube and often made from genetically modified corn sugar. These synthetic molecules mimic only one of the numerous life-supporting molecules found in 100% natural vitamin C.
In the 1930s, Dr. Szent-Györgyi won the Nobel Prize in medicine for identifying vitamin C and all its many health benefits. Although he successfully isolated the molecule ascorbic acid in his research, his studies clearly demonstrated the vastly superior benefits of consuming foods rich in vitamin C. For this reason, even though he discovered ascorbic acid, hedid not recommend its use! In fact, Dr. Szent-Györgyi affirmed over and over again that the best results occurred when people consumed vitamin C in its natural food form.
The Camu Camu is a shrub that grows in the Peruvian rainforest along the Amazon River in Peru. It contains the highest amount of natural vitamin C of any herbal source in the world. “approximately 60 times more vitamin C than what is found in Oranges”.
Nothing beats the natural and organic.
Camu camu berries are considered the world’s richest natural source of vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid). Compared to oranges, these fruits contain 50 times more vitamin C, 10 times more iron, 3 times more niacin, twice the riboflavin, and 50% more phosphorus.
Camu camu is a very important nutritional supplement due toits high content of vitamin C. Camu-Camu is also a significant source of potassium, providing 711 mg/kg of fruit. It also has a full complement of minerals and amino acids which can aid in the absorption of vitamin C. Alpha-pinene and d-limonene, compounds known as terpenes,
predominate as the volatile compounds in this fruit.
Superior effect over synthetic vitamin C to strengthen and support the immune system
- Supports the body’s defenses against the herpes virus
- Traditionally used by natives against colds and flu.
- Help maintain healthy gums, eyes and skin
- Supports healthy liver, lungs, lymphatic and nervous systems
Other health benefits of Camu-Camu is that:
- Camu-Camu is an anti-depressant
- Camu-Camu is antiseptic
- Camu-Camu is good source of beta-carotene
- Camu-Camu improves circulation
- Camu-Camu lowers blood pressure
- Camu-Camu is a powerful antioxidant
- Camu-Camu is effective at treating colds
- Camu-Camu promotes mood balance and
- Camu-Camu strengthens the immune system
- Camu-Camu supports health red and white blood cell formation
- Camu Camu acts as anti-inflammatory agent
- Camu Camu washes away toxins
- Camu Camu strenghten capillaries and blood vessel
- Camu Camu prevent scurvy
- Camu Camu help repairs damaged cells
- Camu Camu is good for autoimmune diseases, and even in order to lose weight.
- Camu Camu contain Elagic Acid proven to be effective anti-carcinogen, anti-mutagen, and anti-cancer initiator
- Camu Camu is also for anti-aging
- Camu Camu is the cheapest, easiest, safest way to a healthy and disease free life.
More Health Benefits
- A powerful Anti-aging
- It aids to avoid foreign invaders anc combat the bacterias..
- It is vital to the production of collagen
- It helps protect the fat-soluble vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids from oxidation.
- It aids in neutralizing pollutants.
- It is needed for antibody production.
- It has natural antihistamine properties.